The Endless Question
Sometimes things happen that I can't understand.People do things to others that are beyond what I thought were the limits of human cruelty.
And I have to ask, why?
All prior conclusions are stretched so that they don't fit any more.
I have to return to the basis of all things: People can be downright evil, but God is good.
Sometimes people choose to hate, mustering the most abominable evil and unleashing it on one another... but God is love.
In the end, all the 'why's will be turned upside down, and God remains the only solid rock I can stand on.
Jesus, in his struggle on the cross, somehow looked suffering in the eye, foreshadowing the patient endurance of his people through all things... to the end when all evil, death, hell and the rest will be thrown into the lake of fire.
Rest in peace.



1 Comments:
*huggies*
Post a Comment
<< Home